The XBInsight Candidate Assessment compares a candidate to the job criteria defined in the Job Profile. The assessment is completed by a candidate for selection purposes. It provides a detailed, easy to interpret comparison for how a candidate scores against top competencies, values and critical thinking skills defined as important to the job.
Individual Candidate Reports:
- Determine how well a candidate fits a job profile in a high, moderate, or low category.
- Provide hiring managers summaries as well as easily accessed, detailed information on each.
- Offer hiring managers specific interview questions based on how each scores in the four core areas.
- Establish clear competency and cognitive scores for each.
- Measure how a candidate’s behavior and values will fit in an organization and provide insight in how to coach, motivate, and lead each new hire.